Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I neen help about Visa sponsoring (Uk)
a
13 September 2007 06:35
hello everybody i am from safi !!
I know a family in england exactly in manchester and i am so close to their daughter so they send me and invitation with some papers to come see them there
i need help plz how i can do to have all the papers that i need to complet ma visa's file and go to the embassy
thank u so very much
a
13 September 2007 11:18
achraf132

They need to fill an application on line first ,so ask the family to start the process + you need to go on line & fins out what document you need to supply

[www.britishembassy.gov.uk]

Good luck
a
13 September 2007 14:05
thank u for the answer
i have got the files that they said in their website
so i need some more informations about sponsoring visa
if i need an banc account or no or somethin eles ?
thank u
a
13 September 2007 15:51
First of all is this a for a visitors Visa ?
If so anything to prouve you will return back home & that you have thing going on for you over there blah blah insurance ........projects ...........fiancee back home any b.....

Your sponsors also need to do there part by filling in the form & submitting it ..........
s
13 September 2007 16:02
a visitor visa is so difficult to obtain in uk , i dont want to desappoint you but most of the time they reject them and i knew few cases like that (it is not enough that you know their daughetr ????
it is better if you were married ,
you need a fat bank account , they need a big saving account and guarantee that they have accommodation and money to support you , you need proof of your job , income , things to prove that you will return back (if you own a business) , if you are student you need a certificat to prove that ...........etc
a
13 September 2007 19:11
merci bcp pour les informations
cest tres gentils
a
14 September 2007 06:01
salam
ramadan mobark
i just wanna ask about if the unversity attestation is better for ma proof that i can come back to ma home ?
thank u
r
16 September 2007 18:09
hi ashraf ,
you could give a call to the english embassy in Morocco and discuss it with someone there, but what i heard from a freind that s not enough ,it used to be the case long time ago but they changed it because there are a lot of cases of students who overstay and never return they call them: the overstayers.

good luck
a
16 September 2007 21:23
merci bcp pour cette information
i think i will change ma profession from ma passport cuz i have student and at this time i am workin in a small society
so can i get an attestion from them and change ma profession ?
thank u
a
16 September 2007 21:32
achraf132

As yoy could see they are getting more & more wise so the more you show that you will return the better is for your application a fiancee + a good job + familuy to look after ect .....
Have you being a broad before ? this should help ...

Just for infos my mate has a his own business back home & wanted to just come in for a visit & we organised his trip to do Greece ,France & UK but the Greeks were hard enough & refused his visa ,with a fat bank statement ................
a
16 September 2007 23:36
thank u brother
can u give me more infos about your mate's business plz ?
thank u againwinking smiley
a
16 September 2007 23:47
Ok ,he has a hardware store
a
16 September 2007 23:54
where ?
a
17 September 2007 00:00
Casa ,Sokrate
a
17 September 2007 00:51
merci
tell me who can u organizin trip into uk ?
a
17 September 2007 01:30
achraf123
Sorry i do not understand your question ?
a
17 September 2007 01:40
atlasmagic
i just wanna know what u do in ur mate's business ?
merci
a
17 September 2007 01:53
He was very annoyed with this & cancelled his trip
I'am asking him to renew passport ,travel to Turkey or semilar then apply for europian visas
a
17 September 2007 02:44
what he done in his visa file before they cancelled it ?
a
17 September 2007 10:51
Achraf123

The greeks refused him a visa with no explanation ,so it was no point applying elsewhere
so
r
17 September 2007 11:39
Mr Ashraf: you need to be aware that since 9/11 immigration law has changed from A to Z
unfortunately there are some moroccans who s been involved in some terrorist s act in germany , netherlands , UK, and Spain, indiviuals who has their brain washed but unfortunately they ruin the name of the whole country , therefore europe in general and uk in particular made it more and more difficult for morocan nationals to visit , it is a crime committed by some but paid for by innocent
by immigrant who just looking for a better life for their families , i dont condamn their drastic changes in their immigration law i think it is their right to protect their homeland , but i condamn people who do such act and destroy the image of their country and their religion abroad
in my opinion : you need a big bank account , a big monthly salary (to show your payslip)
do you own a house in Morocco?.....get as many documents which prove that you are well off , a rich person who doesn t need to overstay or work in UK .....

good luck to you
P
17 September 2007 12:41
I sponsored both my parents and then my sister for a visa and it was ok.

The family in Manchester need to write a letter inviting you to the UK, they also need to send copies of bank statements so you can show them to the embassy staff.
a
17 September 2007 16:11
thank u for these informations
winking smiley

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook