Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
I know what to think of these people DJ
d
17 juillet 2018 00:35
DJwhen was thrown to the emergency on Saturday jetai to settle in the bed alloger there is other sick also allah ishafihoum inchallah, there was a women in a bed to quote we talked about our fear her back and I dizzy (she was veils and me no ) We know very well she was morally back to my vertigo because they m, we made blood test complete and I was afraid of the result and frankly she reassure me and she was right the results are all normal c just the crystals al Hamdoulah ear but we reassure each other is good because we feel alone in his moment I thank you very much .....
but the pb an infermier come back with a woman to visit someone, one of her family because when she is passing in front of the sick boxing or bed she said loud al, infermier occupper you well of my sister because c the most beautiful of the patients and l, infermier answered my patients are all beautiful and she has di my sister c the most beautiful .... and when it is pass to our height she look at me and she continued her way .... she had to see my look she understood
c what c meuf rebeu astarfilah even in emergencies they control not their words c serious ....
N
17 juillet 2018 00:40
Euh english ma hada? Mdrr je rigole mais tu l'avais déjà posté en français non?
Citation
dhsanj a écrit:
DJwhen was thrown to the emergency on Saturday jetai to settle in the bed alloger there is other sick also allah ishafihoum inchallah, there was a women in a bed to quote we talked about our fear her back and I dizzy (she was veils and me no ) We know very well she was morally back to my vertigo because they m, we made blood test complete and I was afraid of the result and frankly she reassure me and she was right the results are all normal c just the crystals al Hamdoulah ear but we reassure each other is good because we feel alone in his moment I thank you very much .....
but the pb an infermier come back with a woman to visit someone, one of her family because when she is passing in front of the sick boxing or bed she said loud al, infermier occupper you well of my sister because c the most beautiful of the patients and l, infermier answered my patients are all beautiful and she has di my sister c the most beautiful .... and when it is pass to our height she look at me and she continued her way .... she had to see my look she understood
c what c meuf rebeu astarfilah even in emergencies they control not their words c serious ....
R
17 juillet 2018 00:41
C'est ce post :
[www.yabiladi.com]
Citation
Najma97 a écrit:
Euh english ma hada? Mdrr je rigole mais tu l'avais déjà posté en français non?
N
17 juillet 2018 00:45
Merci detective conan
Citation
Rick C-137 a écrit:
C'est ce post :
[www.yabiladi.com]
R
17 juillet 2018 00:48
Et dire qu'avant c'était Christina Cordula ptdr ça va j'ai bien évolué. Ça va toi ? grinning smiley
Citation
Najma97 a écrit:
Merci detective conan
N
17 juillet 2018 00:51
Mdr bah t'as plein de qualités donc
Citation
Rick C-137 a écrit:
Et dire qu'avant c'était Christina Cordula ptdr ça va j'ai bien évolué. Ça va toi ? grinning smiley
17 juillet 2018 01:19
Hi

I saw the same story but it was in french and the teller was a woman.

Who's DJ anyway?

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 17/07/18 01:21 par sunfg.
17 juillet 2018 11:02
C'est quoi ce charabia?

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook