Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Israël déclare que ses «portes sont ouvertes» aux investisseurs marocains
31 janvier 2020 17:12
To tell you the truth I buy Israeli cosmetics, Israeli tomatoes (every week), and I
have invested in certain things from Ramat Gan.

I am no expert in this matter but as far as I know there is a 4 year period where
Israelis and Palestinians can perfect the deal (no offense to Trump's efforts).
At least he's trying whereas the others are more wishy washy and all about talk talk talk....
Let's work to make the Palestinian side happier (even though they did reject
multiple deals in the past that could have benefited them like the one offered in 1947....etc..)
The Palestinian leadership looses its temper (to its disadvantage) and everything but they will negotiate.
Anyway finding some kind of a happy medium will also be beneficial to Israel in the long term.
Would Palestinians rather have their own state or mesh themselves with Israel and be part of it ?
Israel is on the fence on account of demographics (they don't want one side to become the majority over the other)
since they think that it would defeat the purpose of them having their own state.
I am trying to understand both sides.
Work something out with Morocco as a mediator as the latter has no ill intent towards Israelis and Palestinians.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 31/01/20 21:30 par An-altruistic-lady.
31 janvier 2020 17:20
Those who build peace are those who makes the wars
Those who live in love are those who join together in prayer

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 31/01/20 17:39 par mustafa77.
m
31 janvier 2020 17:29
I think you wrote on the wrong language side, but anyway, from what I do know, Israel doesn't deny citizens of Arab countries to enter its country, but nevertheless they are required a visa, and they make people enter even if on their passport it's stated something like "This passport is valid for all countries except Israel" and even if their countries hinder them to enter Israel by law, because this is their country's law, not Israeli's law, and the latter country eventually won't deny citizens whose country forbids travel to Israel to enter.

Anyway, many digressions and implications can be made with regards to the conflict, but Israel is heavily wrong and oppressive, even if the Palestinian authority is corrupted as well.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 31/01/20 17:30 par mec curieux.
31 janvier 2020 22:10
Esce qu'on peut investir dans le haschich chez eux ou pas ? On va demander à Ariel Sharon. Ah non il est plus la. On va demander à Benjamin sil veut bien
1 février 2020 01:58
You are sick lol
Citation
RIFITRANKIL a écrit:
Esce qu'on peut investir dans le haschich chez eux ou pas ? On va demander à Ariel Sharon. Ah non il est plus la. On va demander à Benjamin sil veut bien
N
1 février 2020 02:58
Salam
Je me permets de te répondre en français car ton français est meilleur que mon anglais.
Je t’ai lu plusieurs fois, et tes positions semblent tout le temps alignées sur celles du gouvernement américain, est ce que c’est là le prix de l’intégration. Et concernant le deal proposé par Donald Trump, il est partial et inégal, quand on sait que son beau fils et sa fille sont des juifs orthodoxes et qu’ils s’occupent de l’accord, je me permets de douter de l’impartialité de cet accord. Israël Va à l’encontre du droit international occupe des territoires palestiniens, et les États Unis veulent les inclure dans le Territoire palestinien ?
Les États Unis n’ont aucune légitimité ça va à l’encontre du droit international. J’ai admirais les États Unis historiquement pour ceux qu’il étaient plus pour ce qu’ils sont de nos jours.
( désolé je je t’ai vexé c’était pas le but je donnais juste m’en avis ?)
Citation
An-altruistic-lady a écrit:
To tell you the truth I buy Israeli cosmetics, Israeli tomatoes (every week), and I
have invested in certain things from Ramat Gan.

I am no expert in this matter but as far as I know there is a 4 year period where
Israelis and Palestinians can perfect the deal (no offense to Trump's efforts).
At least he's trying whereas the others are more wishy washy and all about talk talk talk....
Let's work to make the Palestinian side happier (even though they did reject
multiple deals in the past that could have benefited them like the one offered in 1947....etc..)
The Palestinian leadership looses its temper (to its disadvantage) and everything but they will negotiate.
Anyway finding some kind of a happy medium will also be beneficial to Israel in the long term.
Would Palestinians rather have their own state or mesh themselves with Israel and be part of it ?
Israel is on the fence on account of demographics (they don't want one side to become the majority over the other)
since they think that it would defeat the purpose of them having their own state.
I am trying to understand both sides.
Work something out with Morocco as a mediator as the latter has no ill intent towards Israelis and Palestinians.
1 février 2020 06:10
En plus il fait genre il parle anglais et tout lol
Citation
NossiJasmin a écrit:
Salam
Je me permets de te répondre en français car ton français est meilleur que mon anglais.
Je t’ai lu plusieurs fois, et tes positions semblent tout le temps alignées sur celles du gouvernement américain, est ce que c’est là le prix de l’intégration. Et concernant le deal proposé par Donald Trump, il est partial et inégal, quand on sait que son beau fils et sa fille sont des juifs orthodoxes et qu’ils s’occupent de l’accord, je me permets de douter de l’impartialité de cet accord. Israël Va à l’encontre du droit international occupe des territoires palestiniens, et les États Unis veulent les inclure dans le Territoire palestinien ?
Les États Unis n’ont aucune légitimité ça va à l’encontre du droit international. J’ai admirais les États Unis historiquement pour ceux qu’il étaient plus pour ce qu’ils sont de nos jours.
( désolé je je t’ai vexé c’était pas le but je donnais juste m’en avis ?)
ده العمر قصير ليه نتغير .. والا منعشهاش
1 février 2020 12:55
I want To be a big haschisch business man with my friends from israel but particularly with the pork Netanyahu
Citation
An-altruistic-lady a écrit:
You are sick lol

Facebook