Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
are you english speaking girl?
f
4 September 2007 21:30
I m looking for an english speaking girl who would like to make vacation in Swizerland.
You can live free by me but you have to teach me english
v
5 September 2007 00:51
is this serious grinning smiley and how safe is that? grinning smiley I would love to do that
a
5 September 2007 01:21
No ! but i love the vacation in Switzerland , walking by the lac ,Jet d'eau ,days out in Ivoire .............Oups
s
5 September 2007 11:29
your english is not bad perplexefrom what i see, but , in the whole switzerland ther is no female english teachers mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmperplexe
B
5 September 2007 12:28
There are plenty of native english speakers around here.
Where do you live in switzerland? I have some friends living around Lausanne.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2007 12:29 by Bengi.
f
5 September 2007 20:12
Hello,

cranberry: my offer is serios
superbill :there are a lot of teachers here, but it very expensive
Bengi :unfortunaletly, I dont have a friends here, I m from Basel
t
6 September 2007 01:01
neither a girl,neither my english is ok,try "migro" they are the less expensive, sorry sister just jocking.
the german side do mostly speaks perfect english, better thane their french in deed, when outside forgot your french and ur schwyzerdütsch you 'll be amazed how english is so common out there there.
B
6 September 2007 21:41
tocard
neither a girl,neither my english is ok,try "migro" they are the less expensive, sorry sister just jocking.
the german side do mostly speaks perfect english, better thane their french in deed, when outside forgot your french and ur schwyzerdütsch you 'll be amazed how english is so common out there there.

Where do you live?
f
6 September 2007 23:13
Hi all,

tocard: Thank you for suggetion, I will enquire about migro
Bengi: I live in Basel on the border of Germany and France
t
7 September 2007 00:34
Bengi
tocard

Where do you live?
check my profile
B
7 September 2007 10:05
tocard
Bengi
tocard

Where do you live?
check my profile

Thanks for your answer. To be honest I don't care where you live.
M
7 September 2007 15:23
fatima1111
I m looking for an english speaking girl who would like to make vacation in Swizerland.
You can live free by me but you have to teach me english

Sounds terrific!! can i bring my husband with me? I'll teach you spanish too to pay for us both grinning smiley
There is no sincerer love than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
t
7 September 2007 21:03
Bengi
tocard
Bengi
tocard

Where do you live?
check my profile

Thanks for your answer. To be honest I don't care where you live.
u r welcome, me neither, i dont care about where i do live smiling smiley
f
7 September 2007 21:21
Hi Minniemouse, I dont need to learn spanish, but you can bring your husband with you
v
7 September 2007 21:43
hey smiling smiley
if this serious then I should be doing it, I'm a poor student and would love to spend my vacation on someone I can help grinning smiley so yes I can teach you English,
r u gonna pay for my plane ticket as well ? grinning smiley
f
7 September 2007 21:59
Hi,

plane ticket as well? na ya I m not richsad smiley, sorry
v
8 September 2007 11:12
oh too bad sad smiley I thout u were,
anyway, maybe I should invite to come because the best way to learn a language is either to live in a country that speaks that language or go to some language center.
good luck winking smiley
f
8 September 2007 20:36
Thank you for your recommendationsmiling smiley
I have already been to DC; it’s a very nice city but I couldn’t stay there more than 4 weekssad smiley
I m learning English in a language center too, but I would like to speak a lot with native speaker
M
10 September 2007 10:55
fatima1111
Hi Minniemouse, I dont need to learn spanish, but you can bring your husband with you

Thanks for your generous offer, i was only kidding i would never dare take advantage of someone seeking to learn.

Unfortunately my heavy job doesn't allow me to take any vacations at the moment but if you want my opinion, having someone visit you is not ideal for learning a language. They would be there for a limited amount of time like 1 or 2 weeks which wouldn't be beneficial for you really. How about you taking a long vacation and go to work for few months in an anglosaxon country like England? you would make friends and practice the language with natives and you might even pick up a local accent grinning smiley
a
12 September 2007 16:24
Fatima 111

I reminber a friend of mine booked a holiday in Greece few years ago where they learned in the am & had free time in the PM

Even better you could organise a holiday in an english speaking country & as Minnie said to mingle with the locals ect ..............
If your arabic is good you we could arrange something
f
13 September 2007 22:30
First Ramadane Mobarak Said

atlasmagic

I m native speaker of Arabic
Any Suggestions are welcome

cheers
B
14 September 2007 12:11
I am a native Arabic speaker
f
16 September 2007 12:30
Help,

I have to go 2 days to UK and that’s the first time that I will confront with native speakers
I m nervous
M
16 September 2007 12:36
When are you coming over Fatima? and where in the UK?
f
16 September 2007 12:58
Hi Minnie

I m coming on 26/27 of september to Birmingham
M
16 September 2007 15:13
Oh that's a pity, i was hoping you might come to London so we could meet but never mind, another time maybe smiling smiley

But don't be nervous about talking to english people, they are extremely friendly and would never show you any bad feelings if you don't understand their accent. Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand what they say, Birmingham is a big city and just like London is full of all sort of people with foreign accent so the brits are used to this and will not mind you. Plus your writing is very good and i'm sure you do speak it well too. Good luck smiling smiley
a
16 September 2007 22:15
Fatima111

Sorry , i was thinking more of an exchange with no arabic speakers & this could be arranged in school holidays if you were available of course

Good luck owth your trip & if you could make it to London we could meet you
f
20 September 2007 20:50
Hi Mini and Magi

I would like to meet you, unfortunately I didn’t plane to go to London, but we can plane that in the future, or maybe in Switzerlandsmiling smiley

Magic,

I m interesting for your proposition, but only for 1 month, otherwise I have to bargain with my Boss to allowed me to roll over my vacation.
Have nice time in Paris

Cheers
a
21 September 2007 22:28
Fatima 1111

Thank you i was more thinking in school holidays ,October if you could make it
M
21 September 2007 23:28
atlas, do you run a business of language tuitions for english people or is this for your own purposes? smiling smiley
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook