Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
les filles marocaines valent-elles l'effore?
20 juin 2018 18:04
Salam tous,

Chui nouveau ici, et chui pas bien familier avec la culture de ce forum, donc excusez moi si mon sujet et un peu offensive. Aussi j'aimerais utiliser l'anglais car je maitrise pas bien la langue française.

Everyone I would like to know if the modern moroccan girl is one worth getting married to, to be honest i never approached one and i already lost my faith f bnat bladi.

First of all a little background about me, i'm moroccan, 24 years old, enterpeneur, I make about $10.000 to $12.000 per month ( 10 millions centime marocain / 12 millions centime marocain par mois ), Which makes me in a great position when it comes to health and wealth, I guess I can add that i'm quite fit and I hit the gym every day ( six pack and all those attractive physical traits ...).

It might sound all good, but here is the down side I lack a lot when it comes to the emotional side, perusing entrepreneurship, money, fitness and work required that I abandon perusing love relationships in my teenage years and early twenties.

So as a result I never had a girlfriend EVER, I never came sentimentally close to a girl before, I never kissed a girl, or even touched her hand, I don't meet girls aside from job interviews or dealing with my female employees. the only close experience I had with a girl was in high-school at the age of 15. I liked a girl in my class, and being young and idiot I tried flashing off in front of her, but after a while I realized that for someone like me, who can’t even speak to the girl he likes, love is nothing but agonizing, that this one-sided crush is going nowhere… It’s gonna drag me straight to hell. Which made me focus more on making money, reading books, learning e-commerce, taking care of my body health and soul ect ..., so as a result I secured a great lifestyle where I can travel where I want and do whatever I want. However I lack a lot when it comes to love and relationships.

As time Approach now and I consider marrying, due my sentimental, spiritual,sexual and physical needs of a partner from the opposite sex, i wanted to marry someone from my background, a moroccan girl.

So like every business, I went down a did my research on the matter, i've read books about the mentality of females, attended seminars about it, asked friends and acquaintances about the matter. and to my supersize it's not all rainbows and sunshine.

I've always considered that moroccan girls are gonna be respectful, religious, virgins, pure, hard working, reasonable, understanding, intimate as was as trustworthy. To my discovery I was wrong and way too naive to think such a girl exist, to the point where I guess now for me, a girl with those qualities is a mythical creature.

Let me share some of my shocking discoveries with you, i found out that they are pretty demanding and picky, always caring what their friends or their peers did and what is the news fashion to follow, I never until this moment sat with a girl who didn't check her phone once every 10 minutes, they follow hyper-gamy to the down letter.

virginity or purity considered a great quality as much as a burden that hold them from experiencing many guys and being promiscuous and immoral. the majority of them have multiple social media accounts ( facebook, istagram, and sometimes whatsapp, snapchat too ) where they get to engage with endless obsession about "likes" and "comments" on their photos and engaging with conversations with many guys that their utility is to entertain these girls, or gossiping with other girls for endless hours.

They have a lot of demands and they feel entitled to what guys have to offer ( paying her bills, buying her branded clothes, being romantic and always be there to provide security and endless love ) they don't seem to understand that they also must work hard to earn these things, for them it's just a given fact. But on the opposite side when i asked a girl if she will serve her man she replied with "ana machi darori dima ntayablu wla nsabanlu rah rajel machi bébé ydiha huwa f rassu", I was shocked to hear that since all she is doing is hanging in facebook or instagram all day long being a lazy slob.

When it comes to trust and secrets, and gay friend of mine who owns sallon in marakkech left me with an open jaw when he told me, that modern girls and women always discuss and share secrets of their husbands, their embarrassing secrets, vulnerabilities and flaws, details on their sexual intercourse, ways to explore their men and manipulate them. He add that every woman set a foot in his salon always ALWAYS shared some or all of her partners vulnerable experiences and secrets, while other other woman laughing at it or bashing the crap out of the guy. for women he said, that is normal and nothing to be angry about.

I have a lot to add but I guess it's too long, but my concluding question is, are moroccan girls worth the efforts and time that we men put to take care ofthem, should i marry from another country?
M
20 juin 2018 18:06
En anglais, t'es le boss.
T'as oublié ta lettre de motivation
O
20 juin 2018 18:14
C'est vraiment une journée spéciale sur Yabi aujourd'hui.

He made my day ptdr
Citation
Monmari a écrit:
En anglais, t'es le boss.
T'as oublié ta lettre de motivation
T
20 juin 2018 18:21
Un pavé en anglais Ill

Qui peut nous lire et synthétiser ça..
s
20 juin 2018 18:24
Do you think someone is gonna believe this ?

You’re not moroccan and everything you said is a lie

Don’t be jealous of them eye rolling smiley
O
20 juin 2018 18:28
Lool c'est marrant dommage que t'as pas compris.

En gros ce marocain de 24 ans est toujours puceau car les femmes l'impressionnent. Pour pallier cette timidité, il a poursuivi de hauts objectifs: études prestigieuses puis un job qui lui permet de très bien gagner sa vie.

Aujourd'hui il est en manque affectif et il veut se marier mais après une étude anthropologie sur les femmes et sur les marocaines, il est arrivé à la conclusion qu'elles sont immatures, intéressées, dévergondées, non dévouées à leur rôle dépouse et de maitresse de foyer et en plus elles répètent les secrets de leur mari dans des salons tenus par des gays...

Du coup ils se demande s'il doit épouser une marocaine ou chercher une femme d'une autre origine.
Citation
NourElHouda. a écrit:
Un pavé en anglais Ill

Qui peut nous lire et synthétiser ça..
I
20 juin 2018 18:33
Il te manque l'expérience de la vie à mon avis, c'est pas qqc que tu apprends dans les bouquins, faut connaître la galère avant d'arriver à ta situation pour avoir les pieds bien solide.
Sinon, ce que tu dis sur les marocaines est vrai pour pas mal d'entre elles, mais y'a une chose que tu trouveras souvent chez les marocaines c'est qu'elles sont fiables et que tu peux compter sur elles pour affronter les difficultés de la vie thumbs up

Good luck and google translation is your friend winking smiley
M
20 juin 2018 18:35
CHERche une femme d’une autre origine cava t’eviter Là sorcelleries l’es histoire de famille chelou ,matérialiste qui recherche que l’argent
L
20 juin 2018 18:35
Hello,
You did a lot of research, you were shocked but it's just the life of women and now.
I understand that you would like a girl of your origin but you do not choose it is destiny.
Do not waste your time asking yourself several questions, do the causes to find your soul-sister, asking friends, close families etc.
the rest will come but few people are still wise as a child winking smiley
Citation
Machivelic zirex a écrit:
Salam tous,

Chui nouveau ici, et chui pas bien familier avec la culture de ce forum, donc excusez moi si mon sujet et un peu offensive. Aussi j'aimerais utiliser l'anglais car je maitrise pas bien la langue française.

Everyone I would like to know if the modern moroccan girl is one worth getting married to, to be honest i never approached one and i already lost my faith f bnat bladi.

First of all a little background about me, i'm moroccan, 24 years old, enterpeneur, I make about $10.000 to $12.000 per month ( 10 millions centime marocain / 12 millions centime marocain par mois ), Which makes me in a great position when it comes to health and wealth, I guess I can add that i'm quite fit and I hit the gym every day ( six pack and all those attractive physical traits ...).

It might sound all good, but here is the down side I lack a lot when it comes to the emotional side, perusing entrepreneurship, money, fitness and work required that I abandon perusing love relationships in my teenage years and early twenties.

So as a result I never had a girlfriend EVER, I never came sentimentally close to a girl before, I never kissed a girl, or even touched her hand, I don't meet girls aside from job interviews or dealing with my female employees. the only close experience I had with a girl was in high-school at the age of 15. I liked a girl in my class, and being young and idiot I tried flashing off in front of her, but after a while I realized that for someone like me, who can’t even speak to the girl he likes, love is nothing but agonizing, that this one-sided crush is going nowhere… It’s gonna drag me straight to hell. Which made me focus more on making money, reading books, learning e-commerce, taking care of my body health and soul ect ..., so as a result I secured a great lifestyle where I can travel where I want and do whatever I want. However I lack a lot when it comes to love and relationships.

As time Approach now and I consider marrying, due my sentimental, spiritual,sexual and physical needs of a partner from the opposite sex, i wanted to marry someone from my background, a moroccan girl.

So like every business, I went down a did my research on the matter, i've read books about the mentality of females, attended seminars about it, asked friends and acquaintances about the matter. and to my supersize it's not all rainbows and sunshine.

I've always considered that moroccan girls are gonna be respectful, religious, virgins, pure, hard working, reasonable, understanding, intimate as was as trustworthy. To my discovery I was wrong and way too naive to think such a girl exist, to the point where I guess now for me, a girl with those qualities is a mythical creature.

Let me share some of my shocking discoveries with you, i found out that they are pretty demanding and picky, always caring what their friends or their peers did and what is the news fashion to follow, I never until this moment sat with a girl who didn't check her phone once every 10 minutes, they follow hyper-gamy to the down letter.

virginity or purity considered a great quality as much as a burden that hold them from experiencing many guys and being promiscuous and immoral. the majority of them have multiple social media accounts ( facebook, istagram, and sometimes whatsapp, snapchat too ) where they get to engage with endless obsession about "likes" and "comments" on their photos and engaging with conversations with many guys that their utility is to entertain these girls, or gossiping with other girls for endless hours.

They have a lot of demands and they feel entitled to what guys have to offer ( paying her bills, buying her branded clothes, being romantic and always be there to provide security and endless love ) they don't seem to understand that they also must work hard to earn these things, for them it's just a given fact. But on the opposite side when i asked a girl if she will serve her man she replied with "ana machi darori dima ntayablu wla nsabanlu rah rajel machi bébé ydiha huwa f rassu", I was shocked to hear that since all she is doing is hanging in facebook or instagram all day long being a lazy slob.

When it comes to trust and secrets, and gay friend of mine who owns sallon in marakkech left me with an open jaw when he told me, that modern girls and women always discuss and share secrets of their husbands, their embarrassing secrets, vulnerabilities and flaws, details on their sexual intercourse, ways to explore their men and manipulate them. He add that every woman set a foot in his salon always ALWAYS shared some or all of her partners vulnerable experiences and secrets, while other other woman laughing at it or bashing the crap out of the guy. for women he said, that is normal and nothing to be angry about.

I have a lot to add but I guess it's too long, but my concluding question is, are moroccan girls worth the efforts and time that we men put to take care ofthem, should i marry from another country?
T
20 juin 2018 18:36
J'ai pas lu en fait. Je zappe les pavés en français alors en une autre langue..

Merci pour l'explication sinon thumbs up

Par contre rien à lui répondre, ça en vaut pas la peine smoking smiley

Citation
Ordeal a écrit:
Lool c'est marrant dommage que t'as pas compris.

En gros ce marocain de 24 ans est toujours puceau car les femmes l'impressionnent. Pour pallier cette timidité, il a poursuivi de hauts objectifs: études prestigieuses puis un job qui lui permet de très bien gagner sa vie.

Aujourd'hui il est en manque affectif et il veut se marier mais après une étude anthropologie sur les femmes et sur les marocaines, il est arrivé à la conclusion qu'elles sont immatures, intéressées, dévergondées, non dévouées à leur rôle dépouse et de maitresse de foyer et en plus elles répètent les secrets de leur mari dans des salons tenus par des gays...

Du coup ils se demande s'il doit épouser une marocaine ou chercher une femme d'une autre origine.
B
20 juin 2018 18:36
You may sound a bit pessimistic lol

all Moroccan women are different and all women are different anyway...but I quite agree when you say that most "modern" or "2.0" women love to be looked at, teased, noticed either on the real or virtual world...it's just today's world so don't blame women for this society trend !
Nevertheless, I saw men (friends of my friends not mine lol ) who are as much trendy/fashionable/pathetic as women...Displaying their abs or half body naked on their Instagram or facebook...

The way you describe your ideal women I guess you are searching on the wrong side of the road...Try to find a modest, humble, and religious women, I am sure your criterion will match...and if you are patient you will find your true love inshallah...here, there, everywhere, moroccan or not !

As we say in french : "the sea is full of fishes"
Citation
Salam tous,

20 juin 2018 18:47
Sallam,

According to your writing it seems like you don't really need our answers, you've already made a choice.
The way you reporting the "he says she says" is too damn hilarious ptdr
Just be honest with you and go further with none moroccan girl. Bye
R
20 juin 2018 19:06
Brian is in the kitchen grinning smiley
R
20 juin 2018 19:07
A mon avis ta trop regardé les films de nabil ayouch toi
N
20 juin 2018 19:16
Mais maries-toi à une fille d'une autre origine w khlass pourquoi te compliquer la vie!
20 juin 2018 19:36
bonjour,déjà j'ai du mal mais j'arrive a me faire comprendre en français,mais la alors,l'anglais,et bahhhhh,on est pas sortie de l'auberge,si encore il faut tout traduire,il y en a pour un bon moment,et les poules auront déjà des dents,grinning smiley,bon je vais prendre une journée de congé ,mes amitiésSOS
Citation
Salam tous,

20 juin 2018 19:46
Le premier texte misogyne en Anglais de Yabiladi Clap
20 juin 2018 22:51
Bah oui 5oya metafe9 m3ak I lack experience, but as i said, before getting into something i might regret in the future, dert recherche w 5dit mn l 5ibra nta3 nass kn3rfhum w kima 9ult, it wasn't really encouraging.

Mais mtafe9 m3ak 100% na9sani l'experience personel bzf !
20 juin 2018 22:55
Yeah I do agree, destiny plays a huge when it comes to our future whether be it fortunes or misfortunes, however research and actions are quite necessary to unsure the best of outcomes.

But anyways I agree with you, I must get more experience myself and stop counting only on books and experience of other people.
Citation
ÊtreImaginaire a écrit:
Hello,
You did a lot of research, you were shocked but it's just the life of women and now.
I understand that you would like a girl of your origin but you do not choose it is destiny.
Do not waste your time asking yourself several questions, do the causes to find your soul-sister, asking friends, close families etc.
the rest will come but few people are still wise as a child winking smiley
20 juin 2018 23:03
Ohhh that was so sweet of you.

I do understand it's women's nature to be this way, however internet and modern culture exploited on that weak side of them, making them what they are today.

I also think women nowadays are victims of their turn, so i'm no really blaming them for being how they are. After all their nature is what made sur that we as a human species survived this long.

As for men, yeah I do agree that men, are also nothing but the shadow of they really once were, frankly the majority are just women with beards and little bit of muscle looking for attention and teasing.

Anyways thank you for you encouraging message, and also your idea is quite helpful , to look in other places such as rural sides of the country or small towns and cities. I only did my researches in big cities ( Marrakesh, Rabat, Tangier and Meekness )
Citation
BeingMe a écrit:
You may sound a bit pessimistic lol

all Moroccan women are different and all women are different anyway...but I quite agree when you say that most "modern" or "2.0" women love to be looked at, teased, noticed either on the real or virtual world...it's just today's world so don't blame women for this society trend !
Nevertheless, I saw men (friends of my friends not mine lol ) who are as much trendy/fashionable/pathetic as women...Displaying their abs or half body naked on their Instagram or facebook...

The way you describe your ideal women I guess you are searching on the wrong side of the road...Try to find a modest, humble, and religious women, I am sure your criterion will match...and if you are patient you will find your true love inshallah...here, there, everywhere, moroccan or not !

As we say in french : "the sea is full of fishes"
Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Facebook